Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another "It happens to all 2 yr olds" story

Yep, Addy did it. She cut her own hair! Thank goodness it wasn't as bad as it could have been. She only took about 2 inches off the bottom in a couple of spots. We took her last night to try to get it fixed......now she just looks like she got a bad hair cut!
Brett is out town with work until tomorrow night so Addy and I stayed with Susan and Kym, and the boys last night....I get lonely by myself! Tonight we're going to be big girls and stay at home just me and Addy!
Well that's about all I have time for today....where does the time go????

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

Oh no - Lauren is showing a lot of interest in scissors, which is freaking me out. Ashley had a little problem with the scissors when she was 4 (oh yeah, along with the time she cut her little 4 year old friend's hair once when she was over for a playdate.)

Liz said...

Oh my cy used to cut courts hair all the time. Years of short cuts for poor court. They find those scissors no matter where you hide them!!

Jennifer said...

Keep the good stories coming. I realized when I saw your comment on my blog (thanks!) that I usually just secretly stalk your page and forget to leave comments so I'm determined to change that bad habit.
For the record from our piece of the fam: Mia doesn't have enough hair to cut yet, even though she's 3 (sorry Mia). We have had problems with the boys taking the shaver to their heads and ending up with a bald spot. The good news with boys is that you can just shave the rest to match and no one calls child protective services--haha.