Monday, October 13, 2008

We're Back!








I'm going to try blogging again... but don't hold me to it... I'm not making any promises!
We just finished up Addy's 3rd Birthday Celebration! We had intended to go to the Riverbanks Zoo in South Carolina on Friday (her actual birthday) but instead we went to visit her doctor :( She ended up with an infection and lots of time on the couch for her Birthday. Saturday she was feeling MUCH better and ready to celebrate. We decided she could have a "friends party" this year so Monkey Joe's it was. If you aren't familiar with Monkey Joe's it's a huge play place made up of about 8 inflatable slides, obstacle courses and basic moon bounces. The theme for that party was Backyardigans. We had a great time! Sunday was the "family party".... theme: Princess! She even got a princess costume to wear. We had a lot of fun at that party as well. I think Addy has enough books, clothes, princess toys, baby dolls and play-do to last her well through Christmas! Tonight we are partied out and it's time to get back to normal....Whatever that is!

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

yippee.. I'm so glad I put you on my google reader - i was so excited to see your name pop up! I can't believe she is getting so big - what a fun, although exhausting, birthday weekend :)

Jennifer said...

Great post, thanks for the update and love the pics!!