Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Blogging
My friends say I should blog again. I told Brett I didn't want to blog because we lost our camera so I wont have fun pictures to go with it. He said "that's the thing about blogging... you can blog about not having pictures to put on your blog...or you could blog about not blogging..that's the thing about blogging you can blog about anything!" He really is a smart guy, huh? So, I'm going to blog again! I guess if Brett Favre can leave and come back as many times as he does so can I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh yay!!! I'm glad you're back in the blogosphere (did I really just say that? my cool points are officially gone).
hello - I was waiting to post on your next exciting post, but I guess I'm still waiting. . . . .no pressure, though :)
Post a Comment