Hello! There has been a lot going on since I was last blogging.
We'll start from May.....
The highlight of May was Adelynn's Ballet Recital. She did an amazing job. Several of us were actually in tears. 

The highlight of June was our huge family trip to Nebraska and Yellowstone. Brandon (Brett's brother) got married. I now have another sister-in-law, Lizz! Addy was a beautiful flower girl!


After my inaugral trip to Nebraska we met up with Susan's (mother-in-law) side of the family in Yellowstone! That was a blast. Too bad we only see these guys every 3 years. :(
In July we did a mini-family vacation, just the three of us. It was short but a lot of fun! We got in a trip to the ocean and a lot of swimming so it was a success!

The end of July and August (and hopefully September!) were filled with babies! At one point I had four pregnant friends. One left...
This is us with Baby Preston (son to friends Jeff and Lisa).
Aside from fun in the sun and babies we have been getting in as much family time as possible mixed with a little work here and there to pay the bills. ;)
That's about it.... enough I think!
More to come!!



No comments:
Post a Comment