Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Addy's First Day



Addy is officially in the "4 year old class"... if you don't believe me, just ask her. She has said "4 year old class" about a hundred times today! Anytime we asked about school she would end with "...in the 4 year old class." I think this will be a good year. She knows and likes her teachers. She feels very comfortable at preschool and Grandma is right down the hall if she were to get in trouble! ;) The big problem now is schedule. We should have started going to bed at a strict 8:00 about a week ago. Oh well, we'll get the hang of it.

Random Thought: I always choose the wrong time to do "functions" like random parties to sell goods. This is a crazy week as it is but I decided to have a purse party anyway... ugh! I didn't plan great so now I have to pay a babysitter. I better get a great deal on some awesome bags!

Other Random Thought: I'm enjoying Melrose Place right now. I liked How I Met Your Mother too last night. I recently claimed proudly "I don't have any shows" but now I think I do. I need DVR!

No comments: