We headed to Tennessee for the weekend for some camping and whitewater rafting. We had a great time on the river. I didn't get any shots of the actual rafting but I did get a few of Addy and Brett playing in the river. I felt really bad though... I forgot Addy's bathing suit... so my kid was the one swimming in the river in her panties! There was no way I could tell her she couldn't swim just because I forgot her suit! She had such a great time. She even called herself "Captain" after she turned a paper towel roll into a telescope (like the pirates use). Brett busied himself attempting to relocate the biggest rocks in the river.



As you can see below, Addy had an exhausting time.

We finished off the weekend with dinner for my Grandma's (my Dad's mom) 75th Birthday.
Labor Day was spent cleaning house, swimming a little, and doing a bit of school shopping of Addy.
Tomorrow is Addy's first day of Preschool, in the 4 year old class.

2 comments:
what a fun weekend, I remember you telling me you go to go rafting with your friends, so awesome. Don't you just love it when you turn into the mom you were convinced you would NEVER be (the one with the kids in their underwear, for example).. I wish I had $1 for every time I had to do something I thought i would never do.
love these pictures!
Post a Comment