Monday, February 4, 2008

A couple of "surveys" about me (and Brett too)

How long have you been together?
We met in October 2004, Addy came in October 2005, We got married in May 2006...you do the math!


How long did you date?
Um, good question, lets say a little over a year and a half


How old are you?
I’m 23, Brett is will be 25 Saturday


Who eats more?
This award goes to Brett


Who said "I Love You" First?
I think it was Brett


Who is taller?
Brett, unless I have on shoes!


Who sings better?
I’m going with Brett on this one too, but Addy sure does enjoy my singing


Who is smarter?
Skipping this one...... but it’s ME....haha!


Who does the laundry?
I fold, Brett puts it away


Who does the dishes?
I hate doing the dishes so usually Brett gets that one


Who sleeps on the right side?
I guess me, if you’re lying with us; if you’re looking at us, it’s Brett


Who mows the lawn?
The people the apartment complex hires!!!


Who cooks dinner?
Me


Who is more stubborn?
Another good one, I think me.


Who kissed who first?
Honestly don’t recall, we’ll say Brett kissed me


Who is more sensitive?
Definitely me, but we can’t deny Brett’s soft side


Who has more friends?
They have all turned into “mutuals”


Who has more siblings?
I do, I have 3 brothers. Brett has one brother and one sister

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Honestly...... probably me, but I’m trying to be better about that!

I tag anyone who has a LONG time to fill out this post.......


Another survey... 50 Questions:


50 ODD Things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Um, NO!

3. Do you own a gun? Nope

4. Your favorite song? I don’t know.... I’ll be sweet and say it was first dance song for my wedding, “When I look into your eyes”

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I LOVE them!!

7. Favorite Christmas song? Well Addy is still singing them, so I can’t say!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Must have my coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Maybe, but why would I want to???

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Definitely my wedding band and engagement ring

12. Favorite hobby? I don’t have a “hobby” but I like to be around people and I love my family!

13. Do you have A.D.D.? Not that I’m aware

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? My mouth seems to fly open at the wrong time!

16. What is your middle name? Anne

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I should be doing something else, who really cares what my answers are, hmmm what’s for lunch

18. Was Santa good to you? Yep

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Tea, Coffee

20. Current worry right now? Will Britney be okay?? Haha I’m kidding, I’m not worried because I’m focused on the survey!

21. Current hate right now? Stupid people

22. Favorite place to be? HOME

23. How did you bring in the New Year? I had a fabulous time with my friends at a little house party

24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere but here!

25. Name three people who will complete this? ?????

26. Do you own slippers? Yes I do, 2 pair of frog slippers actually

27. What shirt are you wearing? My black one (Imagine that??)

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sure, who doesn’t

29. Can you whistle? Nope, never could

30. Favorite color? Purple

31. Would you be a pirate? I don’t think so

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t

33. Favorite girl's name? Adelynn, of course.

34. Favorite boy's name? Ummm, Brett of course! :)

35. What's in your pocket right now? Not a thing, my pants are to tight hahaha!

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Addy tried to ride on the dog we are dog sitting AGAIN!

37. Best bed sheets as a child? My grandma made me sheets from fabric that said, “Shut up and go to sleep” on them!

38. Worst injury you've ever had? I don’t get that bad hurt a lot, I recently fell down the stairs though

39. Do you love where you live? It could be bigger, but I like it.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

41. Who is your loudest friend? Um, can I vote for myself??

42. How many dogs do you have? Zero, but we are dog sitting at the moment

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.....
.
44. Favorite book? I love the Harry Potter series

46. What is your favorite candy? Reese’s, I love the Eggs or Hearts or Trees they have for the holidays!

47. Favorite Sports Team? Carolina Panthers and Carolina Tarheels, don’t make me choose!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Haven’t thought about that yet.

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? Do I really need to work today??

****So I just finished and realized the numbers are off!! So I think it’s the 42 things about me!!****

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

those were both so fun - seriously 2 pairs of frog slippers... there's got to be some sort of meaning behind that. I am totally picture Addy trying to ride the poor dog.. you have to get a picture of that.