Our sweet, little adorable daughter went to "time-out" for the first time yesterday. Let me clarify.... she went to time-out for the first time at preschool! Her teachers were shocked and so was I. She blatenly refused to listen to her teacher serveral times about putting stuff in her mouth, so off to time-out for Addy. If this is as bad as it gets I consider myself lucky, but thinking about all the curses my poor parents have put on me there's no way this is as bad as it gets!
We're having trouble getting Addy to stay in the bed now too. She tells us "there's lots of people" in her room (eery huh??). She also says she has to pee, she has boogies, she needs pants, she needs socks, she needs water...the list goes on and on! Last night she got in the bed at 8:10, at 9:00 she was finally content with staying in her bed, who knows if she was actually asleep then or not!
Addy, like most 2 years I think, is in the "that's scary" stage. So everything and everyone is broken down into 2 catergories, scary or nice. She's going to the circus tomorrow with her Uncle John (Bubba) and Aunt Claudia (Wa-Wa) so hopefully the circus performers will be "nice mans" in Addy's opinion!
In my adult world there's not much going on. Brett and I have Saturday night to ourselves...woo hoo! Sunday will be dedicated to the Super Bowl (of course). Though I'm not all that syked about it. The Panthers were way out of it and then my second team the Packers (Brett's first team) couldn't hang on. I don't like the Giants or Patriots so I'm watching for the commercials!
I almost forgot, we are also dog sitting this week. It's been quite a while since we've had a dog in our home so it should be interesting. I think Addy will have lots of fun if nothing else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is so funny how similar Addy and Lauren are. She has also been in a "scary" phase. My favorite is how the car wash (the ones you drive through at the gas station) is scary, but then she asks to go there every day.. nice!
Post a Comment