Monday, January 28, 2008

A Meltdown Party and Some Free Jewelry....

I think this picture is priceless! Saturday night we went to a "Meltdown" party. The party theme is mainly hot/spicy food. In this picture Brett tasted the winner of the "nuclear" award, a chicken tortilla soup made by the Garretts, by far the hottest thing at the party! We made this awesome mexican shrimp appetizer which consists of mixing shrimp, mayo, cheese, and some cayenne pepper together and then putting it on toast crackers, and then broiling it. They weren't a winner at the party, but I sure liked them!
Also, this weekend I hosted a Premier Jewelry party. I had about 12 girls there and it was good time. Plus, the best part, I got free jewlery!!
Keen and Susan are back from their cruise, so things can finally go back to normal! There's nothing like having your in-laws leave you for a week to REALLY ( I mean REALLY) appreciate them!
Now it's Monday, so another week begins......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys should have served the chile beer we tasted last week.