Friday, January 25, 2008
"It happens to all 2-year-olds"
"It happens to all 2-year-olds" is what I was told in the parking lot of my apartment complex this morning. I had just smashed Addy's fingers in the car door! She screamed, everyone came running, and I cried. I ended up taking her to the her Doctor's office just so he could check it out, and she got to take "magic pictures" a.k.a X-rays, of her little fat hand. No broken bones, just a bruise and about 3 swollen fingers. I was talking to my brother about it and we decided I get the "Mom of the Month" award! I just hope we can make it through the rest of the day without any more boo-boos.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ouch! in the course of one day at Disneyland I kicked Lauren in the chin and scratched her just above her eye with my fingernail... We are such great parents!
Post a Comment