I have decided to be "a blogger"! I don't know if my life is very amusing to others, but here goes!
This whole blogging thing is something new for me and my family. It seems a bit personal, like having a public journal! I'm sure you will mostly hear Addy stories, which seem to amuse most.
This weeek, Brett and I are going back and forth between our house and his parents' house because they thought it would be okay to leave us for a week and go on a cruise to Mexico....how dare they....I know! So, between Brett, Kym, and myself we are taking turns taking days off work to take care of Addy, Reggie, and Derek. So far we're having fun!
Tonight Brett and I are attending a "Make a Wish Foundation" fundraiser. They are serving an entree and a beer from each football city! Aside from the good food and goood times it really is such a worthwhile cause. These children, that are granted just one wish, always seem so grateful and blessed.
Okay, well that's enough blogging for today!
Stay tuned....more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on your new blog!
yippee!! I hope you don't mind I linked to you on my blog - might as well make that public journal more public, right ?! :)
Post a Comment