I'm not so good at this blogging thing. It's been a week and you guys have had nothing from me.
Don't worry, I'm back!
Well, first of all I broke my camera, again. I dropped the stupid thing trying to take a picture of Addy. So, I've had some things going on but no pictures to show for it!
Secondly, Brett's birthday was so much fun! Keen and Susan came over Saturday morning and surprised Brett with the Richard Petty Driving School Ride-Along. I did manage to steal a picture from that! He was so freakin' excited about this. Keeno went too because he had gotten a Ride-Along for his bday as well. (We just got the in-car video in the mail last night and it is so funny! Addy loved it, she wanted to keep watching it over and over again!) Then, after the race track, we had lunch with the family and 2 special friends :) .... then it was nap time! Then we went out with a whole group of friends for more celebrating. At about 1:15am, we were DONE!
Don't worry, I'm back!
Well, first of all I broke my camera, again. I dropped the stupid thing trying to take a picture of Addy. So, I've had some things going on but no pictures to show for it!
Secondly, Brett's birthday was so much fun! Keen and Susan came over Saturday morning and surprised Brett with the Richard Petty Driving School Ride-Along. I did manage to steal a picture from that! He was so freakin' excited about this. Keeno went too because he had gotten a Ride-Along for his bday as well. (We just got the in-car video in the mail last night and it is so funny! Addy loved it, she wanted to keep watching it over and over again!) Then, after the race track, we had lunch with the family and 2 special friends :) .... then it was nap time! Then we went out with a whole group of friends for more celebrating. At about 1:15am, we were DONE!

Thirdly, Valentine's Day was nice. Brett and I decided that we weren't going to do anything this year, no presents or anything like that. Well I guess he just couldn't help himself! I got a boquet of roses and a card... he even gave Addy 2 roses and a card! I thought that was so sweet of him.
Let's see, what number am I on??
Ah, yes... Fourthly! Tonight I am going to a "SUPERBAD" party. This party is themed around the movie "Superbad".....interesting, I know! It's just a bunch of girls, some movies, and margaritas!! Brett is on his own tonight. I even made him take care of "Addy ararngements"....I think he did okay with it all.
Saturday we have a full day as well. We're going to a Belmont Abbey College softball game to watch Miss Candace play. Candace is the girlfriend of my brother Tyler. Then after that we're doing some bowling and dinner for my Mom's birthday!! I'm really excited about the bowling, it's been a while since I've been (that would be Fifthly??).
Sunday Addy has a birthday party to go to. This party kills me! The mom of the little boy has his party on a Sunday at 11am! I think that is the strangest time ever...who does that?? Anyway, I guess we'll be going to early church then to the party.
Whew....that's enough for now!
Let's see, what number am I on??
Ah, yes... Fourthly! Tonight I am going to a "SUPERBAD" party. This party is themed around the movie "Superbad".....interesting, I know! It's just a bunch of girls, some movies, and margaritas!! Brett is on his own tonight. I even made him take care of "Addy ararngements"....I think he did okay with it all.
Saturday we have a full day as well. We're going to a Belmont Abbey College softball game to watch Miss Candace play. Candace is the girlfriend of my brother Tyler. Then after that we're doing some bowling and dinner for my Mom's birthday!! I'm really excited about the bowling, it's been a while since I've been (that would be Fifthly??).
Sunday Addy has a birthday party to go to. This party kills me! The mom of the little boy has his party on a Sunday at 11am! I think that is the strangest time ever...who does that?? Anyway, I guess we'll be going to early church then to the party.
Whew....that's enough for now!


1 comment:
holy cow that looks like a ton of fun! You guys are like one party to the other last week. Happy Birthday Brett!
Post a Comment